SOLD 1974 Martin D-35 Dreadnought Guitar
This one is in good overall condition with the exception of two splits the run parrallel to the neck from the shoulder down to the sound hole. They have been repaired in the past by a previous owner and show no signs of further movement.
- Dreadnought with white binding and black/white purfling
- Spruce top with black pickguard and 28-Style rosette
- 3-Piece Indian Rosewood back and sides with 35-Style backstrips
- 25.4″ scale length
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 20 frets and 28-Style dot inlays
- 1 11/16″ nut width
- Compensated Bone saddle with 2 1/8″ string spacing
- Belly-style Ebony bridge
- Chrome Enclosed tuners with large buttons
- Includes Original Blue Martin Hardshell case
There are no reviews yet.