Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal with Bypass
The TU-3 is more than just a rock-solid, dependable tuner for your guitar rig — it’s practically a modern legend. The latest member of BOSS’s world-famous TU Series, the TU-3 is made to work night after night, stomp after stomp. And since it now features a high-brightness mode for your outdoor summer festival gigs, it’ll work day after day too — you can bet the TU-3 will be glare-free, offering up a large, clear LED display to help you get in tune.
As far as display goes, you have a few choices in how you prefer to tune up. Whatever you do, the Accu-Pitch function gives you visual verification whenever you’re in tune (very handy). The TU-3 also has a chromatic mode for tuning by note name, then there’s Guitar/Bass mode that lets you tune by string number — even string number for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses. Finally, there’s a Guitar Flat mode for those of you that like to rock Drop tunings, down to six semitones below standard.
The BOSS TU-3 is definitely a pedalboard must have — and its predecessor, the TU-2, was the world’s best-selling tuner pedal for good reason: it just works. What’s also cool about the TU-3 is that it can supply power for up to seven BOSS compact effects pedals, so you can keep your pedalboard neat and tidy, and your power strip free of nasty wall warts. Get in tune, stay in tune — get the BOSS TU-3.
BOSS TU-3 Guitar Tuner Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Stompbox-style guitar tuner pedal
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for Drop tunings up to 6 semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Can supply power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals