Roland AC-33 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Explore new sonic territory with your acoustic rig when you utilise the twin-speaker stereo sound of the Roland AC-33 acoustic chorus guitar amp. This 30-watt amp (separated into 2×15 watts) packs a lot of punch through its two speakers and allows you multifaceted tonal control. Bring chorus, reverb and other onboard effects into the mix to dial in your perfect acoustic tone in the studio, on the street or in a cozy venue.
Be your own rhythm section by taking advantage of 40 seconds of loop time, and add new layers to your live sound. Plug in an iPhone, iPad, MP3 player or CD player through the AUX jack to play along with backing tracks or simply to listen to your music library in stereo. The Roland AC-33 is designed to resist feedback, so you can dial up the volume without fear.
Roland created the AC-33 with maximum portability in mind. You can power the amp with an AC adapter or eight AA batteries (including rechargeable batteries). Set up on the street corner of your choice, and broadcast the sound outward and upward with the amp’s tilt-back mechanism.
- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Anti-feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement