Epiphone DR-220S Solid Top Acoustic Guitar (Pre-owned)
In very good condition.
Solid-Top Dreadnought Sound Starts Here! If you’re looking for an acoustic guitar that’s easy to play and sounds great, look no further than Epiphone’s new DR-220S solid-top acoustic. With it’s classic square-shoulder, dreadnought body shape, this guitar has the right combination of tone and volume. With a top made of solid Sitka Spruce , the DR-220S not only sounds great right out of the box, but actually improves as it ages. Complementing this are back and sides made of select Mahogany fitted to a solid Mahogany neck. For great stability, tone and sustain, the neck is glued into the body using TiteBond(tm) glue and a traditional dovetail neck joint.
Easy and comfortable to play, the neck shape or profile is Epiphone’s classic 1960’s SlimTaper(tm) D-shape with a smooth, fast satin finish. Upscale Features! Not typically found on instruments in this price range, Epiphone packs even more value into the DR-220S. Included is a bound fingerboard for a clean look and smooth feel, premium sealed die-cast tuners with 14:1 gear ratio for tuning accuracy and stability, a solid “reverse-belly” Rosewood bridge with compensated saddle for traditional looks and accurate intonation and a tortoise-colored pickguard with traditional metal “E” to protect the top against pick marks.
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany with satin finish
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D-profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-in
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 12″
- Trussrod: Adjustable via headstock
- Frets: 20; medium/jumbo
- Binding: 6-Layer body; Front 1-Layer; Fingerboard
- Nut Width: 1-11/16″
- Hardware : Nickel
- Machine Heads: Sealed, Die-cast; 14:1 Ratio
- Bridge: Solid Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated; PVC
- Pickguard : Simulated Tortoise with metal “E”
- Strap Buttons: Yes